Friday, November 2, 2007

Some Scrapbook pages



I haven't been making any cards lately...too busy working on 6 scrapbooks. Yes, 6. I started in July working on a gift for my father's 70th birthday. Then I decided to archive all the family photo's at the same time. I've scanned hundreds of photos. I even bought my own scanner.

Right now there are 5 boxes of photos to go through, and no they are not in order. Then as I was scanning, I thought maybe I want a scrapbook. Then maybe my brother and sisters, and my cousin. That's how I ended up working on 5 scrapbooks. The only ones even partly done are my dad's and brother's. This is mainly due to their birthdays. I work better if I have a goal. Then I can procrastinate and stay up all night working really hard.

So my brother's party is tomorrow. I"ve finished about 20 pages. It may almost be finished - he's not that old.

The top is a page dedicated to some of the retired family cars. We spent alot of time in them- vacation trips, carpooling to school, field trips. Good Times!


My brother was in the Indian Guides. Pinewood Derby was an annual event. He did pretty well, and earned a few trophies.

No comments: