Sunday, November 25, 2007

Snowflake Christmas cards

Here are a few Christmas cards. They are all basically the same idea, but with different bling. I wanted to use the things I bought on Friday. All of the cards have this really pretty ribbon I got on Friday (should have waited until Sat when they were even cheaper, but what if they were gone? They weren't though). The snowflake is from the Sizzlet Snowflake set #3. The paper is from the Paper Company Baby Boy collection. The acrylic snowflakes are cut out of a string meant for minature Christmas trees.


This one is my favorite. I used a Jelly pen to make the small snowflakes. The die cut snowflake is embellished with Glistening Snow Writer by Deco Art. It's so cool, and could become my new favorite way to add dimensional glitter.





Here's a closer look at the snow writer on the snowflake.







Same design. Used a self-adhesive rhinestone on the snowflake.






This last one uses acrylic snowflakes. They originally were stringed together to be used on miniature christmas trees. I cut them apart to use on the card.

No comments: