Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Some Old Cards


These are some old cards I made a few years ago. The originals were given away, and these are copies made so I wouldn't forget. Well, it's a good thing I made the extras, because I forgot! I found them tucked away in a drawer tonight.


The Thank You is a gate folder card with a flower boquet stamped in the middle, and thank you underneath. It's been so long, I don't know who made the stamps, though I still have them.



The Thinking of You was created using the masking technique. Again, I don't remember the stamp set. At that time, I wasn't keeping the boxes or labeling items well. It was fun to make, and really colorful. These two are the same design, just different colors.



Missing You card created with Disney stamps. I love classic Winnie the Pooh. These stamps are really old. They were bought from the Disney store at least 15 years ago.


The inside of the card. Promise you'll never forget me...

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

Your Winnie the Pooh card is just darling, great job!