Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cards using Bubble Slot corner punch

I really like this new punch from EK Success. It's going to be great for adding photos to the scrapbook. It has a lot of potential for creating fun borders too. However, these first 2 cards came out horrible.



I love the circle with the border. I removed the corner guide, and punched across the bottom of the sheet. Then I cut them out, and adhered them to the circle. They even matched up pretty well, and it looks like they are continuous. However, the execution of the card leaves alot to be desired. I was just playing around, so didn't give much thought to the colors. And I didn't have anything to put in the circle. All my stamps were too small or too big. Definitely not a well planned card.



The upper corners are fake. Again, I removed the guide and punched across the bottom of the sheet, then cut them out. The bubbles were carefully glued in place to look like corner slots. Here I really like the colors of the paper - it's a lavendar with a putty colored paper (names unknown - they've been in my stash for years). But I was losing precious daylight to take pictures, so I panicked and threw something on it.

No comments: