Friday, November 16, 2007

Listening to Christmas music, maybe

So one of my fave radio stations has already started playing Christmas music. KOST 103.5 fm or www.kost1035.com has a live music. If only my Quicktime would work! I don't know what the problem is. I have the latest free version. When I click on the ListenLive button, a Quicktime symbol with a question mark comes up. So I will be denied Christmas music while I'm at the computer. My boombox (does anyone still call it this?) doesn't get super good reception. My other options are to: 1) go to bed because my clock radio is programmed to the station, 2) forgo Christmas music until the next time I'm in the car, 3) put in my Christmas CD's

I guess I'll forgo for now. I'm not going to be before 8 pm. I'm not putting in a CD because I'll forget to change it out, and I'll end up listening to the same 12 songs all night long.

Plus, I think it's a little ridiculous to start Christmas songs before Thanksgiving.

No comments: