Thursday, November 8, 2007

A few more birthday cards

I made these birthday cards for a few co-workers. The first one is just like my previous post. The card and the pink border paper are cardstock. The flower paper and the silver paper are origami paper. The flower boquet is by Cuttlebug. The ribbon is by Trim it Up from Michaels. This is going to a very nice lady at work. She's great to work with, and much to my dismay, she was just transferred to another group. But I can still eat lunch with her.

The flower boquet is pretty significant because we both like gardening and flowering plants. We regularly exchange plant cuttings and seedlings.




This birthday card is for a male coworker. I ususally have a hard time making the cards neutral or masculine. I hope this fits. The star and streaks were cut out free hand. It's hard to see, but the streaks say "MAKE A WISH".

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi- thanks for visiting my blog! Your birthdays are nice. I don't know which I like more- the background or the metallic embossed flower on the garden card!

To answer your question, I haven't used my green hardware other than the photo corners on my butterfly card. I'm thinking the green color will look good with a darker blue!

Heather