Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Christmas card for Captain Crafter's challenge





This Christmas card was made for Captain Crafter's challenge (http://captain-crafter.blogspot.com/). The Challenge was to make a Christmas card without Christmas stamps. Really tough! All my stamps are Christmas, Halloween, flowers, or animals.
This was my only idea. I made several different types of trees (using different flowers) and I tried to make a mistletoe, but the flourishes didn't look right.
I hope this card fits the Challenge. The flourish kinda looks like a bird, but I added the eye and beak with a pen.

The paper is Provo Craft, the stamps are Mini Make a Flower and Family/Scroll by Autumn Leaves. Sentiment is hand written.

PS: Autumn Leaves are $1.99 clear stamps from Target. What a deal!

1 comment:

Captain Crafter said...

Great looking card. Well done!